Create a web presence for your business today! The unlimited power of the web in the marketplace coupled with its increasing accessibility, makes being on the web a must.
There are so many options for improving your business using the web.
- Single-page advertising and promotions sites
- Catalogs-online with direct purchase capability
- Business communications hub - like a bulletin board and calendar that can be accessed only by your employees and business associates.
And the internet isn't just for business anymore!
- Organize your organization: keep members informed and active!
- Share family treasures: stories, photos, journals
- Have a hobby? Tell the world about your passions.
Stover Data Systems can help you design and maintain your site or teach you how to do it yourself.
There are three stages to website design: planning, implementation and maintenance. To make your website the best it can be for years to come, all three stages are critical and Stover Data Systems is ready to help you with each of them.
“To be prepared is half the victory.”
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra (Spanish writer, author of the masterwork 'El quijote', 1547-1616)
During this essential stage, we work together to identify the purpose of the website, the content that should be included, the webpage layout and design elements. This can require some time and commitment depending upon the complexity of your vision. Some items that you should consider for the planning stage are:
- What domain name would I like? If that name is already being used, what other names would I consider?
- What is the purpose of the website? What information do I want to share with the visitors?
- How complex is my vision of the website? Is the site interactive, e-commerce or advertising based?
- How often will the content on the website need to be updated? How will those updates occur?
- What should the website pages look like? Do I have special graphics, fonts or colors to use?
- Are there elements from other websites that I would like to incorporate into my website?
Stover Data Systems will guide you through this planning process and make suggestions based on experience. Once the planning is completed, it's time to move into the implementation stage.
Stover Data Systems is proud to provide clients with real solutions for their businesses at affordable rates. Because business today is dynamic, recommendations will always reflect the future position and goals of your company. ...and consultation is always free!
Stover Data Systems
P.O. Box 87
Farmington, MO 63640